Tuesday, December 2, 2008

you smell!

hey cutiepies,

today was the first REAL snowfall of the year. like, real white snow on the ground for the entire day! i loved it. i will admit, though, that it was fukking cold. i think i need to buy a new winter coat because my peacoat just isn't keeping me toasty (even with layers!).

hmm. my roommate just brought me a banana nut muffin from starbucks. isn't she sweet? but it's because the boy at starbucks has a crush on her and gives her free food. oh! how i wish starbucks boys would have crushes on me. can you imagine--free signature hot chocolates and muffins galore. well, maybe galore is too strong a word--i wouldn't take advantage of the poor chap, i promise!

it's 12:27 am and i plan on being IN my bed by 1:30 am at the LATEST. it's my new plan, getting to bed by 1:30 am every day. staying up until 3:30 am just is not good for my skin.

OH! so my eye had an mini-allergic reaction to this eye cream i put on. it just like, swelled up. SOO at first i didn't realize it was an allergic reaction of sorts--i've never had one before! i just thought my eyes were being puffy. SO by the time i started combating the puff, it was too late. my right eye is now a little puffier than it used to be. just the TINIEST bit puffier right above the eyelashes, but forever i will have to live with this excess puff. 

i gained weight this past week, so here's my plan for this/next week:

* lose 84 lbs
* study for finals
* get As on all my finals (this will definitely not happen seeing as i've had just about the worst semester ever, academically)

okay. i am going to wash up and hit the hay. goodnight poops!

in eager anticipation of my new pillow that actually provides neck support,
uncle wiggily

No comments: